Turns out, you can do more than just drink vodka. Here are five surprising uses from Reader's Digest.
Check out the full list of 12 Surprising Uses for Vodka on their website.
1. Clean windows and fixtures - Use a cloth soaked in vodka to help clean around the house.
2. Remove sticker goo - Grab the cloth again and scrub the leftover sticker off your item.
3. Get shiny hair - Add an ounce to your shampoo to help fight oil buildup in your hair.
4. Cure poison ivy - Pour directly on the skin to help relieve the itch.
5. Soothe toothaches - Swish a little vodka around your mouth; it's a natural antiseptic.
Here are other surprises uses: deodorize your feet, kill weeds, refresh laundry, make flowers last and relieve jellyfish stings.